Friday, September 14, 2007

i-M-Patient

So as I said two days ago, I would wait for the user-friendly version of the iPhone unlocker to come out before I did it. So, I've read that a few people on a certain website have reported no problems with it. And best of all, it won't void the warranty! Excellent! Anyway, after much taunting from the Man with the Same Name, I decided, to heck with it. I'm gonna unlock it! Good thing I stumbled upon (No, not the Firefox extension) a great site that gives you step by step instructions on how exactly to do it. And within 15 minutes, my iPhone was unlocked, and working perfectly! The first thing I did was, of course, call the Man with the Same Name, to brag a bit, of course. But we both noticed that the quality of the call was pretty good. And we found no glitches yet. It's now been 10 minutes since I called him, and I tried getting my dad to call me, and testing it. It works great. The only bad thing is that the ringtones are a bit soft. I mean, really soft. I wouldn't be able to hear the phone ringing in a crowded, noisy room. But I'm sure I can make my own ringtone now in iTunes and transfer them over. And of course, I have to transfer all my contacts from my N80 over to my iPhone. And finally, I will sell my N80 for a Samsung U600, which I will use for my Globe (My iPhone will have my Sun, since I text more with my Globe and call more with my Sun, and I'd rather not text with my iPhone while I'm driving). Excellent!

No comments: