Friday, September 14, 2007

The Man in the Iron Mask

Ok, despite my complete and utter hatred for Tony Stark (aka Iron Man) in the comics, I am so psyched for the Iron Man movie. I just watched the trailer last night, and it was so awesome! If you haven't seen the trailer yet, I suggest you go now! Surprisingly, Robert Downey Jr. makes a pretty good Tony Stark. I don't know how Tom Cruise would've been, as he's said before that he wanted to play Tony. Well, lucky us, we don't get to find out. :) I like how cool and funny Tony is in the movie, with lines like, "Is it cool if I take a picture with you?" And his reply, "Yes. It's very cool." Oh, and who could forget "I better not see this on your Myspace." And then, "Please, no gang signs. No, throw it up. I'm just kidding." And also the interview where he's asked, "You've been known as the modern Da Vinci, what do you say to that?" To which he replies, "That's preposterous! I don't even paint!" Hilarious! I might actually enjoy this movie. I hope Marvel changes Tony's personality in the comics to match this, cuz his comic persona is such a... well, you know. Oh, here are some other nice pics from the movie. Check it out!

No comments: